- Address 100 Rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré
- Crossing Street Rue de Miromesnil
- Telephone +33 1 42 66 68 32
- Visit Website
- Since 1947
- On Rue St. Honoré since1947
- Monday through Friday 10AM - 7PM
Saturday 11AM - 1PM / 2 - 7PM
Opened in 1947 by the son of Henry Lardanchet, bookseller in Lyon, the Lardanchet library is bought in 1975 by Pierre and Dominique Meaudre. It is now run by Thierry and Bertrand Meaudre.
Set up on Place Beauvau in front of the Elysée and near the Bristol, close to Art galleries and the antique shops of the Faubourg Saint-Honoré, it was designed by architect Dominique. Since then she has become one of the popular places in Paris for art and rare book lovers.
- Distance2.4 km(s)
- Walk30 minute(s)